Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Protocol?

I started this blog not knowing what I would do or what it would be. I entitled it "Day-to-Day Dane" and felt the next day that I should probably write something everyday. There are millions of other blogs out there and who knows how many of them are everyday entries. But I wonder what they do when their sick?

Pinkalicious has had a fever since Saturday night and it is not going away. Last night a face rash began. Today I woke up with one of the most painful sore throats I have had in a long time and throughout the day I've progressed from sore throat to headache to body ache to white tonsil pockets. I have officially hit Crap status. Can I insert here that Pinkalicious has been whispering to herself "popsiclepopsiclepopsicle" for the last 10 minutes? I'm not sure if it's a subliminal message or a feverish delusion.

This is Dane's day today. And I have a good feeling tomorrow's post will be more of the same: a medical report update. Put it on my chart. Unless I am inspired by tongue depressors and ridiculously long waits for medical attention, of course. So stay tuned for the least exciting blog post yet!

2 comments:

  1. you must have a fever because you said "their" when you were supposed to say "they're"
    =) I hope tomorrow is brighter than today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you have Strep and pinkalicious has Scarlet Fever! You need antibiotics- STAT!!! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete