Friday, June 4, 2010

Blue is the New Pink and Shoes are the New Bows

With the addition of Mr. Monkey to our family, my thoughts have shifted from pink to blue.  At first, I was bummed about this because I am such a sucker for pink and frills, but my love and appreciation for boys clothes has been helped along significantly by my discovery of Gymboree.  With Gymboree clothes, I can be super matchy-matchy and still retain his masculinity.  Thanks to Trish's Gymbucks and Joy's coupons, I scored an adorable elephant ensemble that is coordinated down to the shoes.  And this brings me to my new love - baby shoes.  I never went for them when Pinkalicious was a baby, but now that I can't decorate Mr. Monkey's head with bows, I have found reprieve in shoes... tiny, adorable, shoes. 





Below are pictures that we took today in honor of Mr. Monkey turning 3 months old!  Time has flown by but not in a sad way, instead in an amazing, wonderful way.  This was the last thing I imagined for myself a year ago.  Resignation lead me to a new set of imaginings.  However, here we four are, and I am soaking up every second! 
Our scanner doesn't work well with photos, so I had to take pictures of pictures.  They are sub par, but I hope you enjoy the sweet faces of my dear children with me.  I am happy to share them with you.




2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed them so much!! super duper cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love his shoes! I agree Gymboree boy clothes are the cutest.

    ReplyDelete