Friday, September 17, 2010

Bust

Toddling out in my migraine stupor to make lunch for Pinkalicious yesterday, I happened upon a mess of glass and rocks on my floor. It was then that I recalled The Hubs saying something about it earlier when he was leaving for work, but at the time that he was telling me, my inner voice was screaming obscenities at him for bringing noise into my world and I didn't pay attention.




Pieces of glass have been collected from the four corners of my house (thank you, tiled floors) and all the remnants have been deposited into our trash can.

Thanks to one beloved feline, Miss Elizabeth Bennet, my vase was destroyed in her lust for silk leaves.


The Culprit-- One adorable kitty with a death wish.






As I walk into our entryway and look at the lone branch laying on the table, I tell myself, "It's all gonna burn anyway." And this is true. It won't last, so I don't have to be sad. I just need to start my Christmas list.

Wanted: one huge-ass vase and some rocks

No comments:

Post a Comment