Monday, December 6, 2010

Cayucos, November 6

The longer I blog, the more pictures of my family at the beach you will see. Prepare yourself. I'm turning this post into a digital album.  I love how much the weather/sky changed in the 2.5 hours we were there!

Morro Rock in the distance
 

Seriously awesome!  Gotta love the father-daughter chonies shot!



The tide was WAY out!  I don't remember seeing the beach this way before.  It was beautiful!



My son the cholo.


Cute boys!!


I don't know what this was besides hysterical!








signature

2 comments:

  1. absolutely beautiful pictures!! I LOVE the one with the tide out..the sky looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jaime! It was nice to have a different experience at the same old beach. =) Let's move here!!! =)

    ReplyDelete