Tuesday, October 12, 2010

i heart anjelah

When I first started blogging (cast your mind back to the far away days of May 2010), I wrote about getting my eyebrows waxed at Hand2Love. You can read it here. Jenn, who I mention in the blog, later told me about the comedian Anjelah Johnson because what I had written was along the same lines as her sketch.  When I got home I checked out the Nail Salon routine on YouTube and I thought it was hilarious (just like Jenn)!  Immediately I looked up her tour and saw that she was going to be in Brea in August, which meant that I had an instantaneous date with Becka and Kacie!!  We had such fun that night though none of us had our cameras, so you'll just have to trust me.  Anjelah was great - I would totally recommend her if she ever comes to your area.  I would see her again!

Here is Nail Salon.  If you've gotten a manicure, I think you'll relate to this.



The other sketch of hers that I LOVE is from Mad TV. Bon Qui Qui is fantastic.  I love it more than Nail Salon. I can't post it directly since it's owned by MadTV, but click the link and it'll get you there!  I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.  Sa-curity.


signature

3 comments:

  1. I'm laughing just thinking about re-watching the videos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so so funny and so so true. I'm actually getting a mani pedi on Friday for my bro's wedding. Should be fun. :) At least I have a husband, right? Then again, they thought I was crazy because we didn't have kids yet. Then the whole rest of the time they talked about how we needed to have a ton of kids.

    ReplyDelete