Monday, May 9, 2011

Beauty and the Beast

I love music and I love singing and I love plays and I love dancing (even though I have no moves AT ALL) and I love when they are all put together in a musical!!!  These loves are from my mom and so it was a thrill to go with my mom and daughter to see Beauty and the Beast back in March!  We had a great time and Pinkers is still asking to go back.  Thank you, Mom, for a sweet memory together and a fabulous experience!!


Pinkalicious was giddy for Carl's Jr.!!

The Pantages, Hollywood, CA.  

Grammie and Pinky

The design inside has been preserved in it's original art deco style.  It's really fun!

This is a little wild, but it's our only pic together, so I'm including it.  =)

The ceiling of the theatre.

Pinks LOVED the funky mirrors.  They each had a marbled counter and small stool.  Lots of imaginative play in the bathroom!

Decked out in Grammie-love.  
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment